Sunday, April 21, 2013

Walking Disaster


ebook eroitca review College


Finally, the highly anticipated follow-up to the New York Times bestseller Beautiful Disaster. Can you love someone too much?
Travis Maddox learned two things from his mother before she died: Love hard. Fight harder.

In Walking Disaster, the life of Travis is full of fast women, underground gambling, and violence. But just when he thinks he is invincible, Abby Abernathy brings him to his knees.

Every story has two sides. In Beautiful Disaster, Abby had her say. Now it’s time to see the story through Travis’s eyes

*********



Beautiful Disaster was one of those books that gave me an ulcer while reading - you know those kinds of book that have you all tore up it's crazy since it's a book but your so sucked you can't help it. 
I was kind of afraid to read this book I didn't want to be "tore up" it's a fabulous yet horrible feeling lol. Couldn't wait any longer I dove in but I knew the out come so it wasn't nearly as bad.  Wow is all I can say! It was a completely different story I really thought it was going to have a lot of stuff repeated but it was amazingly different. Being in Travis' head he is more of a sap that I originally thought~ I surly don't mean "Sap" in a negative way but really how wholly he love's Abby is just beyond words. It just seemed like Abby just wanted nothing to do with Travis towards the end and it was utter heart break - I wanted to climb in the book and hug him. The ending is Fabulous and the Epilogue it out of this world Author Jamie McGuire gave us even more of their life after. I am going to re-read "Beautiful Disaster" now.

Quotes:

"I thought that was your Circle name. Kind of like your stripper name."

"I shook my head. I hated it when he was like this. Unicorns and butterflies flying out his ass and hearts floating in the air."

"I sighed, both relieved and resigned to the fact that I was lame."

"Shepley's girlfriend had introduced me to my very own form of crack."

"In another life, I could love you."

"You're what I've been waiting for, Pigeon."





No comments:

Post a Comment