Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2)


"Claim Me" coming April 23, 2013

ebook erotica review Billionaireebook erotica review billionaire


*************

ebook erotica review billionaire



For Damien, our obsession is a game. For me, it is fiercely, blindingly, real.


Damien Stark’s need is palpable—his need for pleasure, his need for control, his need for me. Beautiful and brilliant yet tortured at his core, he is in every way my match.



I have agreed to be his alone, and now I want him to be fully mine. I want us to possess each other beyond the sweetest edge of our ecstasy, into the deepest desires of our souls. To let the fire that burns between us consume us both.



But there are dark places within Damien that not even our wildest passion can touch. I yearn to know his secrets, yearn for him to surrender to me as I have surrendered to him. But our troubled pasts will either bind us close . . . or shatter us completely.



Release Me is an erotic romance intended for mature audiences.



***************



I had to refresh myself with this series and read the last chapter of "Release Me".
It all came flooding back quickly.
If you haven't read "Release Me" you need to get on it especially if you are a fan of fifty shades. Now there isn't as much BDSM in this series but a domineering Billionaire male that is smoking hot is what this book does have.  Nikki struggles with all that is thrown at her in this book but she does find a way to look to Damien for strength. Lots of action. Lots of hot steamy juicy sex. Lots of secrets kept by Damien but some do come out and the whopper one comes out at the end and it could change the future of Damien and Nikki.
Fabulous ending.

Quotes:

"An entire empire needing his attention, and yet in that moment, I am his whole world."

"He has utterly, sweetly destroyed me."

"Thank you. Right emotion. Crappy execution."

"A lady is always in control. Never let them see that they've wounded you. Because once you do, they'll know your weakness."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 5 out of 5
Kink: 4 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  5 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment