Sunday, May 12, 2013

Restore Me


ebook erotica new release


Navigating the world alone is all Josephine Geroux has ever known. Life altering tragedy struck early on for her. She endured an admirable struggle through her youth and learned the hard way how to adapt and survive. She managed to arrive at adulthood in one piece in spite of it all. 


After such chaos, maintaining a life free of complications is a priority for her. 

Everything changed when a man with amber eyes came through her door and claimed her heart. She fell hard in more ways than one. The pull between Jo and Damon seemed like fate bringing things full circle.



With another devastating loss looming, Jo fights to hold on to the very thing that brought her to her knees. She finds herself torn between a promising future and clinging to a devastating past.

But that’s not the most worrisome problem on her hands. 



She must convince more than just herself to let the past stay in the past, where it belongs, but on her journey to find closure and resolution, she does the exact opposite. An old wound caused by a heinous act becomes exposed for what it is. The truth is catastrophic and Jo is helpless, watching as the ruins of her fragile world endure more turmoil. 



Can something conceived from tragedy and malice end well? Can something so completely poisoned conquer adversity? Jo is left to make a decision; accept the circumstances she finds herself in or fight with unwavering ferocity to restore what has been damaged.



**************






I couldn't stand the anticipation on finding out what happened to Damon. I think I was going to burst out in tears as I started reading- I didn't want to go where I thought J.L. Mac was taking me.
Luckily it was what I thought but it still wasn't very good. My heart was breaking for Jo and I was walking away from everything in my head for her but she is one bad ass chick who wasn't going to give up! Holy crap it's bombshell after bombshell in this book. Lots of hot steamy sex. Fabulous ending, cliff hanger again but not like the one that was left in "Wreck Me"- I will survive until the next book this time lol. 




ebook erotica review







No comments:

Post a Comment