Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Crush


ebook erotica review new release


Football glory. A giant diamond. A wandering eye.


Jude and Lucy are happily engaged . . . but that doesn't mean life's a bed of roses.



Once again, Jude and Lucy are torn apart by football training and a summer job that creates new tensions. This time Jude's the one with trust issues. Will Lucy's life-changing news bring them back together or end their relationship for good? Can love triumph forever?


**********



After I read the first two books I was ok with the ending - it seemed they were going to have their HEA. Then Author Nicole Williams announces there will be a 3rd book I could not image what else these two could go through. OMG is all I can say I couldn't put the book down, my stomach was in knots and I wanted to beat the crap out of Lucy! Of course Jude has his own faults but nothing compared to Lucy. Lots of hot steamy juicy sex. Fabulous ending!

Quotes:

"I'm a sex purist."

"You know what they say? The key to happiness is having something to look forward to."

"In the battle that was man versus woman, this look should not be allowed."

"I would have made the worst paid phone sex professional ever. My parents would have been proud."





ebook erotica review football playerebook erotica review ballet daner



No comments:

Post a Comment