Sunday, May 5, 2013

Everything Changes


ebook erotica new release



 knew a boy once.

He was a boy that changed everything.



I didn't know Parker O’Neil outside of the occasional smile and wink. The AMA Supercross racer came to our small town one winter, and I had no idea what he was capable of. How could I have known that he would change my life forever that summer? Eventually, the occasional smile became a smile I grew to love and longed to see. The occasional wink became a gesture that made my soul sway and my heart ache. In the canyons of the desert, he showed me his lifestyle and his love.



What I didn't see was the control he had over me. It was a power the glitz and glamour of his professional lifestyle had and eventually what tore apart any life I thought I knew. In his world of banging bars and soaring jumps, there was no room for someone like me. But for five years, every time he called or touched me, everything changed again. It was a touch that could heal anything and a smile that could light even the darkest nights.


**************





This book was an emotional roller coaster!
Rowan & Parker's love was so sweet it was unbearable when they parted ways. They both never found the words and it kept them apart for years. I wanted to slap them both - mostly Rowan. Hot steamy & some awkward sex scenes. Fantastic well rounded ending. Loved this book!

Quotes:

"Why does a wink have that much of an effect on me? Did I mention he winked at me?"

"Hearing that was a good thing because I was damn near ready to bake his adorable ass cupcakes that spelled out "Will you go steady?" in sprinkles."

"Addy giggled this high pitched squeal that made me question her sanity and wonder if she had been raised by baby pigs."



No comments:

Post a Comment