Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Stripped




The V Card. Virgin. Most of us want to punch that sucker ASAP, and hide the fact until then, but not Cassie Hale. Three years ago she frickin' covered hers in glitter and laminated the thing, proudly telling me that she's waiting for the perfect guy. 

So when I see her half naked, tangled together, rolling around on the floor with another stripper, I'm kind of shocked. Okay, that's an understatement. I'm enthralled. I have to know what cracked her picture perfect world and landed her here, and I hope it's something horrible-an event that broke her the way she broke me. Because, that's who Cassie Hale is--the woman who stole my heart and crushed it in her hand.


*************



I love that Cassie doesn't swoon over Jon when they first meet - He has to work for it and work hard. 
Just when things are coming together they fall apart but we aren't really sure what happened. 
When Jon see's Cassie again after the fall out he is bitter but realizes he still loves her and wants to save her. He needs to find a way to get her to trust him again to let him in. Lots of sexual tension. 
An ending leaving you wanting more - Not really a cliff hanger. 



No comments:

Post a Comment